Avon Chiropractic and Dr Berki are closely monitoring the ever-changing developments with the Coronavirus COVID-19.
Our priority is the safety of our patients, families and staff. We are taking this very seriously and are doing everything to help you feel safe during your appointment.
We have made some changes to our appointment scheduling and the way we run our office.
- All appointments are now spaced to allow only one patient in the waiting room at a time
- If by chance you do arrive early or the appointment before you is running behind we ask you to remain in your car until a staff member comes to get you
- If you are in need of care and are immune-compromised, elderly or taking care of someone that is immune-compromised, please let us know and we can arrange a time for you to receive treatment at a time when no one else will be in the office.
- Thursdays are now for patients who are considered to be high risk, or for those caring for a loved one who could be high risk.
- We will do our best to accommodate all patients to make you feel safe and comfortable
We have always maintained a high level of sanitization in our office, including treatment rooms, restrooms and common areas and will continue to do so. Rest easy knowing all exam tables, chairs, equipment have always been and continue to be sanitized after each patient.
We appreciate your continued trust in Dr. Berki and his staff
Call 440-934-2333 to schedule an appointment – again we will try to accommodate all requests.